このブログを検索

2010年11月19日金曜日

RRJ1

Reference
Poniewozic, J. (2010, October 23). Two takes on the schools crisis. Time.

Summary
              In this article, we can see the great ways to educate through arguing about TV program. There are some easy to educate that are the one who has a critical dream or goal can learn effectively and school environment should be enough to be the place for educate. These things are mentioned through arguing some TV programs. In this way, we can see the problems of education through seeing programs about school in these days. All in all, the most important things are passionate teachers, good equipment and inspiration.

Reaction
              Reading this article, I could learn the effective way to educate. I agree with this author because I also think the one who has no goal cannot learn anything. Moreover, I was surprised because I have never thought that TV program might be good staff to know the problem of school. That is the reason why I would like to see TV program and use it for being a great teacher. I think some Japanese TV programs also can be used for knowing problem of education. On the other hand, I thought that we have to recognize whether or not the problem that is mentioned in programs. This might be hard thing to do; however, I think to think about school all the time is great thin for teachers. That is the reason why I will do that for students. And also I think to see not only TV program but also TV news is good thing. In this way, I will try to follow the changing of education.

1 件のコメント:

  1. It was tremendously great to have found this amazing blog post! Thank you so much for sharing! I'll also share one post with you - here it is http://bigessaywriter.com/blog/top-20-countries-that-spend-the-most-money-on-education! God bless you!

    返信削除